Mindburst Hickocks is, minus the occasional deviation from form, a repository of ideas I have had but could not find a use for. They are free for you to take and run with. In fact, please do.

Also, we now feature assignments.

4.29.2009

I know this can't be done, because it's been done from all angles already.

I was just wandering around this evening, my mind doing the same, when I stumbled into fantasy territory that would best be described as a meeting of Shaolin Soccer and dodgeball. I mean, it started as a life-fantasy, but then I had a fleeting moment of "it should be a movie", when clearly it can't.

It could have that beautiful moment, though, when the main protagonist finally busts out his chi for the first time and he's about to lose and he's totally freaking out and then he puts on his big determined angry face and all the balls float up off the floor and hover around him before he starts sending them careening across the court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You, also, can write words on the internet.

Other things I have also typed.

"I lost the passion for the blog. I am not built for blogging. I am built for intermittent, longer pieces, and successful blogging requires frequent, shorter pieces. YOU should have a blog. Mindburst Hickocks, that's the name of it. GO."
-Jason Michelitch
Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

Followers